Want to exchange or cancel your order? We are sorry that not everything is as you expected, but of course we will help you sort it out. Register your product now via the green button, or read this page for more information.
All Gomibo products can be returned free of charge up to 31 days after receipt. After registering your return, you have 14 days to send the product back to us.
Are you returning earphones?
For hygienic reasons, the earphones you return must be unused. Do you return earphones that are no longer clean? Then cleaning costs of €12.50 will be charged.
Don't meet these requirements?
Think you might not meet our requirements? Then we can still meet you halfway with a good solution. We check your product carefully when it arrives and see what options we can offer you. Of course, we will always keep you informed. You decide which option suits you best and what will happen to your product.
Prefer a different colour or product, or need to cancel your order? We'll sort it out for you. You can exchange or cancel your order up to 31 days after receipt, this is completely free of charge. If you cancel your order, the refunded purchase price including any shipping costs (excl. extra shipping options like registered mail or shipping with insurance) will be credited to your bank account within 5 business days.
Before you return your product to us, you need to restore the device to the factory settings. Do you have an Apple iPhone? Then make sure the Find My iPhone function is disabled. Otherwise we cannot process your return.
As soon as you register your product, you'll receive a free shipping label to return the product to us. You can track your package with the code that you receive when your order is shipped and we'll send you an email as soon as we receive your package. We will then exchange or cancel your order. We'll keep you updated via email so you know exactly what is going on.
A faulty product is very annoying, but we're here to help you! Please check our Warranty & Repairs page.
Before you return your product to us, you need to restore the device to the factory settings. This removes all files and data. You can make a back-up to keep these files and data. In our device support we explain how to back up and reset your device.
The cancellation right for consumers is also known as the right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal will be referred to here as the cancellation right for consumers. (A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which, for the most part, cannot be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity.)
You have the right to cancel this contract within 31 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is 31 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the supplier, has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (MobielWerkt B.V., Waagstraat 1, 9712 JX Groningen, the Netherlands, telephone number: +353 (0)1800 83 2252, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax, or email sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached model cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
You may also electronically fill out and submit the sample cancellation form or other unique statement on our website (www.gomibo.ie). If you make use of this option, we will send you an immediate confirmation (e.g. by email) of the receipt of such a withdrawal.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you without delay and at the latest within 14 days of the date on which we receive notice of your withdrawal from this contract for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choice of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; in no event will we charge you for this refund.
We can refuse to refund until we have received the products back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the products, whichever is earlier.
You must return the products to us without delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. This period is considered to be complied with if you send the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
You are only liable for any loss of value of the products if this loss of value is due to handling of the products which is not necessary for testing their nature, properties, and functioning.
The cancellation right does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of products which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual choice or purpose by the consumer is relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods which are liable to spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control;
- for the supply of newspapers, journals, or magazines, excluding subscription contracts.
The cancellation right expires early for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if the seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.
For the return of private orders you can use the cancellation form, also known as the template for the right of withdrawal, but this is not mandatory. Besides, you can do this even faster by going to your account page.
(This form should only be completed and returned if you want to withdraw from the contract)
- To MobielWerkt B.V., Waagstraat 1, 9712 JX Groningen, The Netherlands, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/we (*) hereby give notice that I/we withdraw from my/our contract concerning (*) the purchase of the following products (*)/ the supply of the following service (*).
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of communication on paper)
(*) Cross out what is not applicable or fill in what is applicable.